Oven roasted Chinese style ribs. Baby back ribs in a marinade of fresh lemon juice, fresh garlic, fresh ginger, fresh parsley, extra virgin olive oil, rubbed sage, and red pepper flakes, oven roasted until tender.
2-3 pounds Baby Back Ribs
1-1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
1/3 cup Fresh Ginger, finely minced
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Whole Head Fresh Garlic
1 teaspoon Rubbed Sage
1/3 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1-1/2 teaspoon Salt (optional)
1-1/2 teaspoon Fresh Black Pepper
1 teaspoon Paprika
1. Add fresh lemon juice, fresh ginger, fresh parsley, extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, rubbed sage, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, paprika to blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Trim fat and skin from ribs.
3. Place ribs in large ziplock bag. Add marinade to bag.
4. Zip bag and place in refrigerator 4-5 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 375 F.
6. Remove ribs from marinade. Discard marinade.
7. Bake 40 minutes.
8. Cut ribs into 3-4 ribs per serving.