Chinese barbecued rack of ribs. Ribs marinated in hoisin sauce, minced garlic, sherry, brown sugar, five-spice powder, and soy sauce. Oven roasted until tender.
2 1/2 -3 pounds Rack Pork Spare Ribs
3 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp of Paprika; optional
2 tablespoon Ketchup
1 tablespoon Sherry
3 tablespoon Pure Honey or Plum Sauce
1/8 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice Powder; optional
1. Split ribs partially on the membrane side.
2. Add hoisin sauce, minced garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, paprika, ketchup, sherry, honey, and Chinese five-spice powder to small bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Spread marinade over both sides of ribs.
4. Place ribs in ceramic dish, cover and marinade overnight in refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 350 F.
6. Place ribs on oven rack over roasting pan.
7. Roast 1 hour.
8. Slice into individual ribs to serve.