Oven baked Chinese style barbecued spare ribs. Pork ribs covered in a barbecue sauce featuring vinegar, Worcestershire, paprika, red pepper, black pepper, chili powder and tomato sauce.
3 pounds Pork Spare Ribs
1 Onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Dark Sweet Vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/3 cup Water
1 teaspoon Salt (substitute with lemon juice for natural food eater)
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 teaspoon Chili Powder
1/3 cup Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, salt, paprika, red pepper, pepper, chili powder and tomato sauce to small bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Place spareribs meat side down in roasting pan.
4. Cover ribs with onion slices.
5. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs.
6. Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours.
7. Remove cover. Bake additional 10 minutes.